Flight Suit ESB flight suit sources

tommyboy

Hunter
does any one have any other good quality sources on Large esb suit makers other than MOW he is out to? Arkady is backed up for months...Preferably here in the states

Last edited by a moderator:
i found a guy on ebay who has new WHITE jumpsuits L XL XXL for sale for $30 free delivery....i just ordered a suit should be here by monday 4-11 i will post results of quality. his ID is army.navy55

Arkady ..one of the nicest and most affordable out there. Id recommend her work to ANYONE! The wait your speak of is well worth it, and unfortunately most quality makers will have a wait time. If your in a rush, Fett may not be the best choice of costume lol. Not trying to be a jerk or anything, just letting you know that quality work takes time, and the makers that are booked up for a bit are booked up for a reason, they are the best out there at what they do.

That said, that jumpsuit you mentioned you picked up is going to need ALOT of work to get it to Fett spec. Not impossible though of course. If you have good sewing skills or a good seamstress you may be able to pull it off pretty well. Looking forward to the final product.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been speaking with Arkady and am going to go that route. I am a noob but after looking through threads and talking to some veteran builders I don't think you could go wrong with one from Arkady!

this post was really more about alternatives if your not able to get or have the best since they are more expensive and take much longer to acquire. there is no substitute for quality this i know ! I wanted this to be more about cheaper do it your self alternatives

- - - Updated - - -

thanks for the info
I went with Clothears. Payment plan and great communication.

this post was really more about alternatives if your not able to get or have the best since they are more expensive and take much longer to acquire. there is no substitute for quality this i know ! I wanted this to be more about cheaper do it your self alternatives

- - - Updated - - -

thanks for the info

I feel you. The waiting is killing me but I do want the quality so I have the great Arkady working on my flight suits, but I will want more suits so hopefully you do find a good alternative. I don't need an as accurate one for a Mando Mercs ensemble.

Do you have access to a sewing machine? If you are doing a custom mando you can always create a similar suit with minimal sewing knowledge. It probably won't be as nice as Arkady or some of the other makers if it is your first time, but I did mine over the course of a weekend.

well my mother in-law sews i just found out... I will be shipping out that helmet to you in the morning (priority) i will PM or text you the tracking info i wana say thanks again for all you build threads you do a great job on your FYI-DIYs
Do you have access to a sewing machine? If you are doing a custom mando you can always create a similar suit with minimal sewing knowledge. It probably won't be as nice as Arkady or some of the other makers if it is your first time, but I did mine over the course of a weekend.

- - - Updated - - -

There is a mmcc get to gether this weekend so im going to ask some of them about their sewing skills haha

thug life...spliff ? lol what did you just call me

lol love the custom helmet variation! the eye cut outs just reminded me of something...
c3add21085793082146108d7c6a68361.jpg

Attachments

• c3add21085793082146108d7c6a68361.jpg
    c3add21085793082146108d7c6a68361.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 166
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back