Esb build plus price list first timer

Got a little silver o the right gaunt tonight also got news that my holster shipped

IMG_1656.JPG

Here's a little update got a bit of weathering on flight suit shoulders on and my cape and wookie braids thrusters on jet pack this time and my boots are in mail and still waiting on my holster

IMG_1744.JPG

IMG_1746.JPG

IMG_1749.JPG

IMG_1750.JPG

IMG_1751.JPG

IMG_1752.JPG

IMG_1753.JPG

Thanks man! It's a labor of love as you know. Climbing fett mountain isn't for the faint of heart. Hardest thing for me right now is knowing I'm pretty much done I'm just waiting on outside sources beyond my control. Just waiting. I'm so impatient.

So I decided I didn't like how dark my plates came out after weathering so I did some work and I'm much happier now if you compare to my previous pics you can see a huge difference

IMG_1775.JPG

Here's an old pic I know the gauntlets should be lighter slightly than my chest so I chose two greens one for plates and one slightly lighter for gaunts but I weathered the plates way to heavy and to me in most pics almost look black but my gauntlet color was lighter and was to big of a difference when I weathered them right (ps still learning ) so here's the old with the gauntlets

IMG_1770.JPG

IMG_1758.JPG

Last edited:
Ok I got my boots today still waiting on a holster so here it all is minus nemrod and holster and toe spikes also I need to weather the flight suit and boots more (ps. I also know that my jet pack is a bit crooked and the missle is not straight with it my wife didn't tell me or fix it before taking pics ) these are 4 no flash pics then 4 flash then 4 flash with no rifle and 4 no flash in that order also you can compare these with my old pics to see how much better the lighter color of green looks after I fixed that these are taken same location and light it's a huge difference

IMG_1791.JPG

IMG_1792.JPG

IMG_1793.JPG

IMG_1794.JPG

IMG_1795.JPG

IMG_1796.JPG

IMG_1797.JPG

IMG_1798.JPG

IMG_1799.JPG

IMG_1800.JPG

IMG_1801.JPG

IMG_1802.JPG

IMG_1803.JPG

IMG_1804.JPG

IMG_1805.JPG

IMG_1806.JPG

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back