ebay helmet feedback

Honestly, it's a waste of $40. It's already warping and looks like a trash sculpt/recast.

If you're looking for something higher quality but will cost more check out Wasted Fett and his FPH2 casts.

There are also other producers here in the cargo hold too with cheaper alternatives.

Thanks, yeah it looked warped to me as well. Hard to tell from photos and I know the seller only uses the same photos. I have seen these listed once a week for almost a year. My curiosity finally peaked. I will look into other options. Glad I asked.

Your cast is amazing Wasted! DVH cast is his budget so it's nice but can't compare them fully since yours is fiberglass and the budget is resin.

I also have a helmet I offer (which I built from scratch, highly accurate) but DVH or FPH2 are very great helmets too, can't go wrong. I know Wasted Fett's helmets are a little pricer though

They are but well worth the price considering the aluminum stalk for the rf u can get a metal borden the really nice visor that comes with and even includes the red bulbs for the rf and some other nice little extras that make a difference in the accuracy and look. But as stated before there are other good helmets made by others on here(y)

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back