Other Bounty Hunter Custom 1313 Boba Fett

TheBeard

New Hunter
Hello everyone!

So this is my new build thread for my custom Fett. I started work in august on a SE Fett, but stepping back into my build after some time away for my family, I have decided to switch it to a custom 1313. I love the look of this, and when I see it I get visions of this being what Boba could have looked like before empire. So with that in mind that is where the "custom" comes in. I will post up some progress pics soon, this is a scratch build so there will be lots. I will use this thread to document and explain what and how I build. So far I have a helmet fiberglassed, the left gauntlet, which I will double for the right, and the vest is almost done. Like I said pics incoming.

Thanks for your continued support, and the collective knowledge here, you are all super talented, hopefully I can build something you guys will think is cool :)

Cheers, Beard

Star-Wars-1313-8.jpg

Star Wars 1313 game development art 13.jpg

Hello again! So I'll start by apologizing for not posting any updates at all during the build, progress was up and down, other times I just got so involved with it that I plum forgot. I hope you can forgive my over looking my own thread, and in return I will find some better pics, and answer any and all questions you may have.

With that I have a few shots of the complete costume, I hope you see something you like, as I said, I welcome all questions and comments, feel free to share your thoughts, and thank you :)

Cheers, TheBeard

1313 Fett 4.jpg

1313 Fett 3.jpg

1313 Fett.jpg

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back