Costume bust?

RistetToast

New Hunter
Hello!

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but if not then I assume a moderator will move it to the correct sub-forum :)

I have often seen people who have parts of their Boba costume on some sort of bust, but I have been unable to find one myself for this purpose.

Is there any particular bust you guys can recommend, with both a top and head to display vest and helmet?

Cheers!

A shop mannequin is the norm , if you can find one with articulated arms and hands that is better however they are a little more expensive. If you buy a standard version you will have to break the fingers in order for the manaquin to hold the EE3 if you want to display your Fett.

I actually didnt make the bust per se, i just supplied the helmet and Jetapck and did all the paint work. My buddy Branden assembled the bust. He goes by TehEl1te here.

I have seen folks make busts from PVC pipes and some foam padding and duct tape though.

Alot of retail stores toss/stop using mannequins when they get a break on them if you know anyone who works at one ask if they have any unused ones or even just go to a store and askif they have extras you could buy or have. lol one time i just happend to be driving behind an urban planet and caught an employee throwing out two that just had a couple small scuffs on them (which took about 3 min to clean) .,. Check your local kijiji or craigslist as well

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back