Coruscant Guard Helmet interest thread

Jaiden

Active Hunter
I have changed the details a bit on this thread, but the info is pretty much the same.

I have finished my Coruscant Guard helmet build and I'm looking to see if there is enough interest to cast and sell them. This is an interest thread only and comments are welcome.

(Click here for the build thread)

Here are a few pictures to whet your appetites...
CGLsidethumb.jpg

CGfrontthumb.jpg

CGRsidethumb.jpg

CGnosethumb.jpg

CGtopthumb.jpg

There are a few cosmetic details that will be taken care of before casting so the pulls will be smooth and perfect.

So, let me know what you guys think! I'll keep a tally of interest as this thread progresses.

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8 )
9)
10)

Thanks for looking and feel free to comment!

David.

Attachments

• CGLsidethumb.jpg
    CGLsidethumb.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 359
  • CGfrontthumb.jpg
    CGfrontthumb.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 343
  • CGRsidethumb.jpg
    CGRsidethumb.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 294
  • CGnosethumb.jpg
    CGnosethumb.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 269
  • CGtopthumb.jpg
    CGtopthumb.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 299
Last edited by a moderator:
To add some info for those interested...

I will be offering this helmet in 3 forms.
1) Raw - $200 - a basic out-of-the-mold pull with no cleaning, trimming, or visor.
2) Cleaned - $250 - trimmed and primed, but no visor
3) Completed - $275 - finished paint with a visor cut to shape and included, but not installed.

I'm leaving the visor installation to the buyer in case they wish to customize with weathering.

David.

I think you did a great job on that bucket!! However the surface does seem a little unclean. If you didn't mold it up yet, I'd recommend putting a nice thin layer of bondo on and smooth out some imperfections, but that's just me.

Sorry to necro post but I can't find any more recent thread re. this helmet. If the interest list is still open, I'd be very interested in a helmet provided it's cleaned up a bit as GCNgamer128 suggested. I also know of a 501st squadmate who would also love to add this helmet to his (already massive) collection.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back