Death Watch Clone Wars Mando Bucket

Nice work on the Pre Vizsla bucket CRUZER, you should paint the next helmet the Death Clan color scheme, no symbol on top, the mandibles are blue with the metal shadow (opposite Pre Vizsla's bucket). Check the background guys on that front cover you have posted, you'll see what I mean.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well at least we know that not all mandalorian helmets have to have range finders LOL! Great helmet...it will be worth something seeing as you got it signed. Nice job!

WOW Cruzer thats one great looking bucket, you did an outstanding job on it. Its great to see that DAve signed it for you as well. I got to meet Dave this past year at Disney for SWWs he's and his wife are both super nice people. I joined up over to start a Cad Bane but since have changed my mind on it. I got the new Insider before I seen this project on here. Then I seen the last 2 eps of The Clone Wars along with your work and now I wanna do the Mando outfit from the show. I really hope your planning on doing a run of this helmet, I would for sure be up buying one from you.

Again AMAZING work and skill Cruzer.

Thanks guys, glad you approve. There are no runs planned for this helmet, however, I'm more than happy to make one here and there when time allows.

The trick was making it look enlongated and yet still wearable. This is with a 1/2" foam pad...
DSC04337.jpg

DSC04340.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, Vadersblade was perceptive enough to point out to me the helmet's earpieces both have channels. So these new ear pieces will hopefully be molded this weekend.
To those members waiting on their helmets, all of your helmets are made as well as the one accurate ear pieces. Just give me till the end of the weekend and I'll get you the more accurate second ear piece.
Those two members that already have their helmets in hand, I'll start work on your new ear pieces as well.
Thanks, Cruzer
DSC04342.jpg

PM replied to, thanks.

Ok, the silicone has been poured and the new ear piece mold will be done this evening.
This weekend I'll also be starting an Ep2 Jango armor conversion to animated for a member that's wanting to recreate this suit. I'll be tackling the cod and shins first.

Hey Cruzer, if you need any assistence with templates for the plates etc, one of our Mercs members has made templates. We also have a CRL written for it if it would help you any. Also, Woodchuck has the pistols!

Thanks bro, I checked out all of the info you mentioned and all of it was very helpful.
Here's the start of my experiment with trying to convert Ep2 Jango armor to animated Mando armor. I basically trimmed the tops and sides of the chest pieces, and rounded off the bottom of the collar piece. I'm using both the animated illustrations as well as pics of the upcoming figure as references, and trying to find a complimentary representation between the two. Next I'll move on to the shoulders.

I'll take all the constructive criticism out there.

DSC04349.jpg

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back