Vest Chest armor help needed.

Fettastic

Active Hunter
Hey Team!
I can't seem to find chest armor that is made for taller people...I have RKD's V2 armor and it's wide enough but not long enough to be scaled for someone my size which is 6'2" and I'm going off of ESB film reference photos. Does anyone know someone who makes larger armor? Thanks again for all your help!

I have BobaMaker abs armor and am 5'11. I have a lot of my height in my torso and I think I could spare a lit room on moving the plates one direction or the other. I honestly thought they looked kinda small and was worried. If you need any comparison measurements let me know.

What is the length and width of a chest plate? And the same for the stomach plate if you have time to measure. Thanks!!

The armor isn't flat and has a taper so there is like +/- a small bit - but across the top of the right it is 6" ( far edge to edge area over the center). From the top to pointy lower most piece on the right it is a little more than 9.5". The left is about 6.5 by 10" The ab/lower chest armor is about 11" at the widest piece and about 5.75 " from the tip by the center piece to the lower edge. I used a cloth tape to do the measurements from the front side so the tape was flush and over the part.

Thank you! This is very helpful! I will compare your measurements to the RKD armor I have when I'm off work today! It would be nice to have measurements to Fettprides armor if anyone was willing to measure theirs real quick too.

Thanks again Hawk!

No problem! If you search far enough I think there was a thread with basic FP measurements .. If I can find it after work I will let you know

And for scale in my pics it is 18 " from my collar bone to my belly button with a bit of an arc for my belly.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back