Charity Raffle for westars, jetpack, etc

pigelectric

Hunter
Hii!! (Mods, please delete this if not allowed)

I'm raising money for my Relay for Life for the third year in a row. My relay team (Southern California Garrison) was the first team in the Legion to walk the 501st flag for the entire 24 hours of a Relay for Life almost three years ago. Our garrison has now made it something we are striving to do every year!

I'm raising money for the American Cancer Society (ACS) via Relay for Life. For every $10 donated, you get a "raffle ticket" for a specific item in the raffle!!! When donating, enter which item(s) you are interested in in the notes section. If you donate more than $10, please donate how you want your 'raffle tickets' allocated.
1f642.png
:) Raffle ends 4/29 at 9 PM PST. If you live internationally, I may need to respectfully request assistance with S&H for the jetpack.

Relay is very important to me, because I was originally diagnosed with Thyroid Cancer in 2011 and had a complete thyroidectomy. Thanks to medical research, my cancer was downgraded to 'malignant tumor' which means I don't need to worry about it coming back.
1f642.png
:)

Please help fund the ACS, who not only contributes towards research but education for critical actions such as early detection.
Thank you
2764.png
<3

My relay page can be found here: Relay For Life
PS I am always very happy to make Luminarias in honor of your loved ones!

TBdZ0UYb.jpg

Animated Westar 35 - they are hollow and you could add electronics if you wish (does not include electronics). Resin cast with aluminum trigger guard

OIwy8FGb.jpg

Animated JT-12 jetpack. Winner gets choice of short or tall rocket. Works with Mandos or Clones.

pmeDyv8b.jpg

A porg pin from the Last of the Jedi Hollywood movie premiere

oJJ3xAub.jpg

Celebration 2017 Shoretrooper Poker Chip

b816Hl0b.jpg

Los Angeles Squad Coin (available to 501st members)

Additional prizes here but are specific to the greater Los Angeles area: Raffle for Relay for Life 2018

Includes Aquarium of the Pacific tickets, a behind the scenes tour of the aquarium, and smudge sticks.

Sarah, I appreciate your work and dedication for a good cause. I lost my first wife and my first son to this horrible disease.
It is of utmost importance to advance research and cures for this disease !!
Step up and help out if you can guys !!!

Sarah, I appreciate your work and dedication for a good cause. I lost my first wife and my first son to this horrible disease.
It is of utmost importance to advance research and cures for this disease !!
Step up and help out if you can guys !!!

I'm so incredibly sorry to hear about your double loss. I can't even imagine. Cancer is relentless and ruthless.
Thank you for your support, truly. I'll PM you.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back