Captain Rex season four Rebels help?

Solas

New Hunter
Hello.

As the title implies, I'm working on this look
rex-in-return-of-the-jedi.jpg

and am trying to track down gauntlets, a belt and holsters. I was going to buy from a store called StarFortress but was subsequently warned off after an RPF thread suggesting the owner was not only copying other peoples' work but also was allegedly guilty of criminal acts.

I've had no end of difficulty with this, so any help be it by links or offers to sell pieces would be greatly appreciated.

Yea I would stay away from Star Fortress. The pics they have of their stuff don't even look accurate either plus the 2 red flags you mentioned. Doesn't Rex still wear his clone boots, gauntlets, belt and holsters with this outfit? Have you made a forum account over at the 501st Clone Trooper detachment (Sign In)? They might have a better idea of Clone Trooper armor vendors. That would at least get you started. Not real sure about the soft parts.

This section mostly has WIP's and vendors for different mandalorians who have appeared in TCW and SWR. Don't see too many clones here.

Thank you. I am signed in over there and am awaiting a reply.

And thanks for validating my concerns about StarFortress.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back