Buying from The Workshop Mike Rosa

01Hawk

Active Hunter
12C813A9-BC58-4BF2-9D27-05E348AB6F48.png
As a member and I sell stuff here it is nice the be lumped in the loser category

The Dented Helmet also doesn't pay for sponsored ads. I wonder if he'll have a booth or if there's a rule against "interns" from Lucas having a booth at Celebration! HA! *Spoiler, he isn't an intern at Lucas Film!

There's a few threads here discussing him scamming people out of money. Red flags all over the place!

Hmm. Im a member here and I dont feel screwd over by my interactions with vendors...

Nino once forgot to ship my hero armor out and repeatedly apologised when I asked for update. I plan to buy from him again soon.

Major (VillanWorks) sold me a jet pack that got damaged in route by USPS and he fixed it. And Dom did a paint commission for me on a pre pro 2 helmet and worked with Jb Dubz and I to make it amazing.

Not sure what Mike's problem was. But I dont agree with his slander at all

Last edited:
I will throw in my two cents here. I have just finished aquiring all my Fett gear now. 99% was purchased on TDH from you guys as I should have. All were successfull purchases and I am very happy with everything. Great Vendors! How ever, the one problem I did have came from Mike Rosa himself on the 501st site. Big mistake on my part! Pay no mind to his rant my friends, you helped a newbie here and thousands like me. The only prop I am not proud to own is Mike Rosa's.

I will throw in my two cents here. I have just finished aquiring all my Fett gear now. 99% was purchased on TDH from you guys as I should have. All were successfull purchases and I am very happy with everything. Great Vendors! How ever, the one problem I did have came from Mike Rosa himself on the 501st site. Big mistake on my part! Pay no mind to his rant my friends, you helped a newbie here and thousands like me. The only prop I am not proud to own is Mike Rosa's.
What is the piece in question?

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back