Death Watch Building Armor for Star Wars Celebration 2015 - Now with Night Owl

Found another pic of you guys from this site: http://www.rebelscum.com/2015-Celeb...eim-2015-Cosplay-costumes-Awesome/image42.asp

DW%20Rebel%20Scum_zps8kayl4mt.jpg

Yep. Them's the three that wandered off on their own and don't appear in any of the other photos. Glad someone spotted them.

Does anyone else have any photos of us?

You said they turned out rough, I think they look great dude! Lots of hard work there.

They were alright in a big group, but if you got close enough to really look at any of them, there were a lot of dings in the armor. Much of the problems had to do with properly fitting the girls. It's fairly easy to make a one-size-fits-all piece for male wearers, but female body types show a much greater variety of shapes and sizes. In reality, we could've used another week or so worth of test-fitting and alterations in order to make everybody look as sharp as I'd've liked. Oh well.

In other news, one of my buddies just sent me a link to this video:

You can see most of us at the 0:23 mark or thereabouts:
17173052040_3c98b62436_b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Ralfskunk any chance you could do kits for armor and do you make any weapons I'm going to try and make a cpt Rex from between clone wars and rebels any help would be appreciated

I thought you guys had built the one on the left.

- - - Updated - - -

So I know you guys aren't going for 501st, but here's a comparison of the Jango Arena pack and the Bo Katan / Nite owl pack:

jetpackcomparison_zps6fa32820.jpg

The Nite Owls, most of the grunts (including the Airborne), and even the Shadow collective use the one on the right, albeit painted differently. Occasionally you'll see the long topper if they're using the rockets to fire at someone, but more often than not it's the stubby topper.

The Pyro and later Pre Vizsla use different packs than the one above, but none I have seen use the Fett style pack. Do you have screen grabs I'm not aware of?

Once again, not trying to stick a thumb up at your work, because it's impressive to say the least, but asking and commenting more for personal knowledge!

I thought you guys had built the one on the left. I didn't quote my last comment sorry

Southern Indiana
Scott

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back