Boushh neck seal/cowl

Luna

New Hunter
I have spent the better part of today trying to figure out how to make the neck cowl for my boushh. Does anyone have any templates/patterns they would mind sharing. I always end up with a lot of extra fabric around the base of the neck and I don't like the look. HELP! I have been flying through the rest of my build and am stuck on this piece.... Arrgghh

Figured it out...
20190331_191030.jpg
20190331_191025.jpg
20190331_191030.jpg
20190331_191025.jpg

I have spent the better part of today trying to figure out how to make the neck cowl for my boushh. Does anyone have any templates/patterns they would mind sharing. I always end up with a lot of extra fabric around the base of the neck and I don't like the look. HELP! I have been flying through the rest of my build and am stuck on this piece.... Arrgghh
Did you ever get any help with this Luna? Are you the same person I was talking with on the BHG site? I sure need some help with this one too, I'm stuck on the neck/cowl dickie thingamajig!! Any help would sure be appreciated greatly.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back