Bossk bossk sculpt

Joined TDH to get some inspiration for a Bossk costume which led me to this thread, the sculpt is incredible. Then I looked at your Facebook page, your work is consistently astounding. Well done sir!

My Bossk build with this sculpt is coming along nicely. I'm being VERY careful to get every detail in it that I can.

image.jpg

Hi again,
How did you do the teeth? were they part of the cast or did you add them to the mask afterwards?

No problem. I ended up making it myself. I bought a regular coverall pattern and modded from there. I don't know how to sew, but I do now :)

Where did you get the flight suit if I might ask? Looking for one as well.

Sent from my iPad

- - - Updated - - -

They are part of the mask, they are molded in rubber.. It's all one piece.. The mask, hands and feet all came from Chris Stevens Creations. Check him out on FB. Superb work!
Hi again,
How did you do the teeth? were they part of the cast or did you add them to the mask afterwards?

Hi again,

Apologies Rascal,
I should have said, this question is directed to BHunter222 who I believe is the talented Chris Stevens. The reason I ask is because I'm working on a head sculpt of my own and am wondering how best to handle the teeth. But Rascal your build is looking pretty amazing!

Hi there, I made holes in the sculpture for teeth to go in, then I inserted resin teeth at the end. Although, if I was to sculpt bossk again, I would leave teeth as part of the sculpt as its very time consuming casting, filling down and inserting little teeth!

Hi Bhunter222,
Thanks for getting back to me.
That makes sense, I thought I'd seen somewhere the teeth were added to the mask itself. So if you were going to sculpt the teeth initially, how would you recommend getting the clay out of the mold? Just a good old wash down or perhaps scrape/dig it out?

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back