BobaKen is now one with the Force

Darth Voorhees

Well-Known Hunter
Preferred Vendor
I just got this awful news that my good friend and fellow TDH member Kenny Jay suddenly past away 2 days ago. Im in shock, feels like someone punched me in the chest. We became good friends over the past few years and he seemed to be in good health as far as i knew. We would talk about Fett stuff, and his amazing model building skills, and old Muscle cars. He was a genuine, caring and great, great guy. He will be missed greatly.

At this time i do not know the details as to what happened.

RIP Kenny, say hi to RKD for me!

Last edited:
This is just heartbreaking. Kenny is seriously one of the nicest, and most sincere people I've ever met. Got to spend some time with him as part of our TDH crew at Celebration which was great. I'll miss chatting about Fett and life in general with him. Rest easy, Kenny. You will be missed dearly.

:(
I didn't get a chance to know him in my short time here at the forums, but my condolences to his family, and those of you who called him your friend.
Sorry for your loss guys.

Heard about this late yesterday. . . :(
I also got to know Kenny thru TDH and we hung out at Celebration last April.
He was such a great guy and he'll be missed.

He was a fantastic guy and helped me with many questions during my build. He was always up for chatting about Star Wars. Real good friend.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back