Boba rides again!

superjedi

Sr Hunter
Hi all,
Picked up my first new car since 2001! My Hyundai Accent finally reached the point where it was in need of some expensive repairs,
and my wife and I traded it in on a brand new 2016 Kia Soul. :) Drove it off the lot with 17 miles on the odometer and of course I
had to transfer my tags. Not giving up BOBA for anything!

It's a "base" model, but it's got a lot of cool stuff to play around with that my 2001 vehicle certainly didn't have, LOL. I'm really gonna
enjoy being able to play the music on my phone thru the sound system, and I finally have cruise control! I wonder how quick I can do
the Kessel Run in this. . .

Boba%20Soul_zpsleqmrrux.jpg

I'd like to put some Mando symbol decals on the rear window, but right now my wife is hyper-aware of the car's appearance. But someday. . . ;)

I think that would be about perfect. I know your wife has to have learned to put up with a lot just like all of our wives have, so this one little thing shouldn't be too much to ask.

DO IT!!!.........or............make it more subtle and just put it on the door up top between the front edge of the door and about half way to the door handle :)

I was also going to say go subtle but on the roof just above the top of the doors. But I think I like Lou's idea. Put it on the door below the drivers window. ;)

You know, I just noticed your plates, and I could really see Fett traveling in a ship that looks like an SR71. Cool coincidences?!

I have the following vehicle wrap for my rear passenger window.

Does anyone know if there is a Boba Fett/Jango Fett window decal out there somewhere on the interwebs that is roughly the same size and quality?

vehicle.wrap.stormie.jpg

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back