Boba Fett ESB Soft Parts vendors

I'm not familiar with that seller so I wouldn't recommend it, however, there are plenty of trusted sellers here that I would, such as Arkady. It'd be a bit more, but the quality and customer service is top notch and completely worth it. Like with any costuming project, you can buy cheap but you'll pay twice.

That vendor is referred to as Cucblack here on the forums. If you search by that name you will find some reviews here on the forums.

Arkady and Clothears are the only ones I know of who are recommended here. I don't think Loanstar still makes them?

Agreed. I personally have Clothears but Arklady is excellent. MOW is good but you won't get the custom fit and you'll need to dye it yourself.

I will say this... I have dealt with a lot of vendors on here and Arkady has been my favorite for 4 reasons:
1) Pre-sale responsiveness - when I PM'ed her inquiring about her product, she responded within 24 hours
2) Good value - you could argue that the price was high, but the value relative to what was received... a fully customized product... was outstanding
3) Under-promise, over-deliver - she told me she would deliver in 3 and a half months. She delivered in 2 and a half months. This is a big deal. If you tell a customer 6 months and deliver in 5, you are a great vendor. If you tell a customer 3 months and deliver in 5, you are putting your customer through sever angst. I once ordered a custom rifle where I was quoted 6 - 9 months. It took a year and a half. In the meantime, I became positive that this guy was a total scammer and my money was completely wasted. This is a big, big deal. Vendors, take note.
4) Post-sale responsiveness - after I received the product, I had asked for extra material to make some gloves. She forgot to put it in the package. It was in the mail with shipping confirmation the next day.

Arkady sets the bar for customer service on TDH. My hat is off to her. I will note that I have received PM's from multiple TDH newbies on vendor responsiveness over the past several weeks. I get it... most vendors are hobbyists who make products or perform services because they love all things Fett. And I have told each of these newbies to hang tight because the product is phenomenal. But everyone should strive to provide the level of customer service provided by Arkady.

I will get off my soapbox now...

As mentioned above that appears to be Cucblack - he has screwed a ton of people in the Biker Scout community ( myself included ). I don't know how he has so many positive reviews but he has failed to deliver to a ton of people. Maybe he changed but I wouldn't risk my money. Arkady is an excellent choice - I have her suit and a MOW one.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back