Best Jango Helmet?

DarthBrooks

Hunter
I'm looking for a Jango Helmet...

I'e seen a few out there like sithplanet forceforum eBay bobamaker,

I just wanna make sure I find one that's 501st accurate, as comfortable as possible, fits my head... but not too expensive.

Any thoughts?

DO NOT BUY EBAY................

Most of the ebay vendors are selling Boba helmets with the dents filled. They are not accurate. I would recommend Bobamaker, Animefan, and Cruzer if I were purchasing one today. I liked the Asok helmets too but they seem to have gone by the wayside.

I'm personally going for one of Animefan's. I was in contact with Ryan a little while ago, he said he was updating the molds.
And Mullreel is right, you're also risking yourself on getting some pretty piss poor re-castings if you're not careful, regardless of the inaccuracies . If you're OCD like a lot of us are. I highly recommend you go for the ones suggested.
I had a friend who bought a Jetpack on eBay (unsure of the maker) he had trouble with parts snapping off even at cons due to a poor cast. EBay is a no go my friend, unless it's one of the members on here.

I have a cruzer helmet i cannot say enough on how nice it is when it turns up n finished

20171123_073628.jpg

Take into consideration your head/body size. Both animefan (screen-cast helmet) and Cruzer/BKBT are great helmets, but sizes are significantly different- Screen cast helmets are much smaller and Cruzer/BKBT are much larger. I'd say no shorter than 5'10"- 5'11" you're alright for the Cruzer/BKBT

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back