Bargain Flightsuit Run

Received my suit today as well and it is fantastic. I didn't expect it to have buckle connections inside the short sleeves on the flight suit for the hoses so that was an added bonus.

Sttryker and Drax, glad to hear it!

Level3Fett, your vest is done, but that's as far as I gotten on your order. I'm still finishing up all the vests, then on to neck seals, then I'll start on ESB stuff.

To anyone looking to order a flight suit DO IT, I just placed my order the other day haven't gotten my flight suit but the service was amazing, shes more than willing to answer any stupid questions. This is the first thing ive ever ordered like this and I have to say I'm more than pleased with the process to now!

Hello everyone, I am new and looking for anyone that can help me with my mandalorian build. My first priority is a flight suit. Please pm me with any info.

Hi, could I have an up to date price and availability for an ROTJ flightsuit. I am in the UK also. My measurements are 170cms, 42" Chest, 36" waist and 29" Leg. Thanks in advance. Les

Hi Carole i was wondering how much it would be to have one of the ESB flight suits sent to the UK (Scotland).
Im at work at the moment so im not sure of my measurements. I am around 5 ft 11 with 18.5 - 19" neck. Dont know my waist size off hand though (or not willing to say ut loud lol)
Any help is great thank you

How much for a ROTJ flightsuit no neck seal? I'm 5'1 on a low gravity day. Do you do custom colors? Prefer black. New here, unsure how to pm other than reply here. Thanks for any feedback. I understand there's a few months wait.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back