Bargain Flightsuit Run

Hi Carole!

where did you land with the new ROTJ fabric color? Any updates from your end, or have you gotten feedback from any customers who received the "new" color?!? Just curious to see it!!!

I haven't actually used it yet, I still have a few more suits worth of the old stuff. But here is a picture:
new%20fabric_zpsmm96cvmv.jpg

Hey there im new here and im not sure if this thread is even releavant anymore but i am looking for an esb flightsuit with utility pouches and ankle spats is that possible? :)

Hey there im new here and im not sure if this thread is even releavant anymore but i am looking for an esb flightsuit with utility pouches and ankle spats is that possible? :)

Hey there @Froflo .. Yes the thread is still relevant.
Just PM @Arkady and she will get back to you with a price list.

BTW, there aren't any ankle spats with the ESB version.
;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I received my ESB flight suit, pouches and vest a week ago. It seems to fit perfectly and the quality is excellent. Carole was a pleasure to deal with too!!

Thank you!

If anyone still isn't convinced that this is the way to go, let me lend my voice to the chorus of positive reviews. I got my RotJ flight suit in the mail and it is a thing of absolute beauty. Solid construction, fantastic fit...I want to just wear it around all the time so I can be close to it. I could not be happier with the product, or Carole's service.

- - - Updated - - -

If anyone still isn't convinced that this is the way to go, let me lend my voice to the chorus of positive reviews. Got my RotJ flight suit in the mail and it is well worth the wait - a true work of art. The craftsmanship is solid, the fit is perfect...I just want to wear the thing around all day, just to be close to it. I could not be happier with the product, or with Carole's service. This will make the perfect foundation for an epic Fett costume.

I have now received my second suit and vest from Carole. The first one was still going perfectly strong...my body just changed a bit in proportions. :p

I cannot give high enough praise to this suit. I was thoroughly happy with my suit from 2013, and this one blows it out of the water. I did not think it could get better than what I had, but I was definitely wrong!

Thank you, Carole! I'll be looking forward to dirtying it up very soon!

Uhbif, those are great pictures! I'm glad I could help make it happen.
Susurro, I'm glad you are happy with my modifications. I'm thinking they were hem details and moving the leg straps to the outside?
I am always happy to hear if there is some detail on my suits that I can fix to make them better.

Thanks to everyone for their input and recommendations. I am now in line to get completely set up by Carole. ESB flight suit and all the soft parts, in tackle twill..!!!. Can't wait, but I'm gonna have to!!!! lol.

Thanks to everyone for their input and recommendations. I am now in line to get completely set up by Carole. ESB flight suit and all the soft parts, in tackle twill..!!!. Can't wait, but I'm gonna have to!!!! lol.
You will love it man.....you can't beat the quality and feel.....also the guy is amazing

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back