Anyone heard from Crow62 (Gio)

Kdogg211187

Hunter
Has anyone heard from Gio or ordered from him recently and received his products? I have a boot order from him placed August 20th that I haven't received yet.

Last communication I have had with from was through FB messenger on Oct 13 where he said he had 3 Jango boots all shipping out the following week and that I would receive tracking info on my pair when it does. I have not heard from him since and no boots have come. All inquiries with him since have gone unanswered (through both FB and his customer service email).

I have a garrison mate who ordered a pair of Kylo boots from him after I did and he received his order, yet I am still waiting on mine. I was under the impression of a 6-8 week turnaround but am now pushing the 17 week mark.

Just curious if anyone has heard from him or ordered anything from him and has received it. I only wish to know the status of my order and a little communication from seller to buyer goes a LONG way.

mine took AGES as well

Can you define "AGES"? I'm right around the 4.5 month mark since ordering. Is that normal for Gio's Jango boots? I know that isn't normal for his Kylo boots because a garrison mate ordered and received his pair months ago. Just trying to gauge if this is just me being impatient or if it there is an issue with the vendor.

Has anyone heard from Gio or ordered from him recently and received his products? I have a boot order from him placed August 20th that I haven't received yet.

Last communication I have had with from was through FB messenger on Oct 13 where he said he had 3 Jango boots all shipping out the following week and that I would receive tracking info on my pair when it does. I have not heard from him since and no boots have come. All inquiries with him since have gone unanswered (through both FB and his customer service email).

I have a garrison mate who ordered a pair of Kylo boots from him after I did and he received his order, yet I am still waiting on mine. I was under the impression of a 6-8 week turnaround but am now pushing the 17 week mark.

Just curious if anyone has heard from him or ordered anything from him and has received it. I only wish to know the status of my order and a little communication from seller to buyer goes a LONG way.

That's unfortunately par for the course. If you haven't done so, file a dispute with PayPal.

That's unfortunately par for the course. If you haven't done so, file a dispute with PayPal.

I have until Feb 18 to file a claim with PP, but I would much rather have the product than a refund. Next to a pair of actual KC Pit Crew boots, Gio's are the next best thing. For now I am going to cross my fingers that he either responds to my messages or my package miraculously arrives. Once that deadline gets closer then I will have to make a decision.

I have until Feb 18 to file a claim with PP, but I would much rather have the product than a refund. Next to a pair of actual KC Pit Crew boots, Gio's are the next best thing. For now I am going to cross my fingers that he either responds to my messages or my package miraculously arrives. Once that deadline gets closer then I will have to make a decision.

Totally up to you how you want to handle, but his typical response to disputes are to swiftly come back with tracking on what you've ordered. It stinks, because his boots are very good, and all the issues stem from the delivery.

Just speaking from prior experience and a lot of background info based on Detachment Leadership service.

As far as I know, Gio hasn't had an issue where he doesn't come through, unlike the reinone fiasco, but getting products out the door iin a timely fashion isn't his strong suit. Not sure if it's on the production end, or what. I remember there was a while when he would make up a bunch of boots, and send them to cruzer, then sell them from there; but I'm not sure if that is something that still happens.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back