Anyone have contact for Asok (Christy) besides email?

SaintHubbins

New Hunter
Anyone know an alternate contact for her? I'd appreciate any help or info if Asok's busy, indisposed, or whatever. Maybe there's a good reason I get no response?

Last edited by a moderator:
He's swamped from the upcoming Cons.
Did he acknowledge you were sending money for his GMH/Budget?
Even at the earliest- You're looking at 5 weeks to see it at your door step.
Also- I have a helmet, recently, from him...
He won't f*<K you, and it's worth the wait.
I lack an alternate form of contact...

Same here, sent payment 2/8/14...emailed her a couple weeks ago for update, no response. I also emailed yesterday on both the ticket thingy and here at TDH, no response yet. I'm not an impatient man, I just like to be kept in the loop. I've spoken with a couple of her customers and they said it usually takes about a month to get the helmet but I'm past that already. I've been burned before through internet transactions so I get a little antsi, but I've heard nothing but great things about asok. Hopefully all is well and we will hear from her soon. Let me know if you find anything out.

Thanks for the response guys. I am usaully pretty patient too. In the initial contact between us she said a 2 week turnaround so of course I got a little concerned. If I had an update to let me know, then that would satisfy me. I will keep you in the loop natas66.

She told me the same thing, 2 week turnaround time, unless I ordered too close to the upcoming Cons which I understand is a hectic time for them. I hope to hear from her sometime in the next week or so, an update would be very good indeed. I have a couple other hobbies that involve long wait time for parts but I go into that knowing approximates and if they change they update me. I'm sure asok is just busy and being a small buisness it's probably easy to get buried with too many projects. I would expect an update soon though so I don't have to worry anymore and at least now I know it's not just me.

Rest assured Asok won't burn you, she is simply a busy person as we all are the up coming cons have most likely taken there toll along with other real life projects. Since she doesn't have a factory or a staff it can be hard keeping up with everything, my only advice would be to remain patient, I hope that helps

I'm patient but I've heard nothing from Asok and Paypal requires you to file a claim within 45 days of your purchase. I hope nothing serious has happened...in that event being a small buisness I would think they would have something in place to refund customers if they were unable to fullfill obligations. I'm going to wait until the last day of Paypal's 45 day limit and then start a claim. If they would just contact us and let us know all is well I'd be willing to wait longer. If anyone has heard anything it would help....

I am still waiting on a Jango kit from Christy that I paid for. Last I heard from her was 07/22/2015. I've emailed every 3-6 months or so for the past while. Still nothing. :(

I am still waiting on a Jango kit from Christy that I paid for. Last I heard from her was 07/22/2015. I've emailed every 3-6 months or so for the past while. Still nothing. :(
Sorry to hear you are on the same boat waiting around with no response. Hopefully this thread will come to their attention.

jeebus...last time Asok was online was April 2015. I have a feeling she is done. Hopefully those of you waiting can at least get what you ordered before she closes up shop, if thats what is going on...if she hasnt already.

jeebus...last time Asok was online was April 2015. I have a feeling she is done. Hopefully those of you waiting can at least get what you ordered before she closes up shop, if thats what is going on...if she hasnt already.
Looks like she is active on Facebook, I think I will shoot her a message on there...

Anime has an old fettpride mold I believe... its a really nice helmet. I finished one for Jesster this year. Compared to the Asok helmet its AMAZING. 1 its fiberglass which will hold up better then slushcast resin.... 2 its a nicer cold cast exterior... and 3 its slightly closer to the real jango helmet in linage from what I understand.... it has the cheek dimple that the Asok helmet no longer had/has overall a really nice helmet. I really need to pick one up from AF myself.

ASOK was around back when I was first on here. Got all my Jango Buckets from him. Totally awesome work. He passed away and his wife (I believe) Christy took over for a period of time. I got a few buckets from her but there's one I had paid for and have been waiting on for years now :( Last I heard from here was over 2 years ago.
If you are looking for a Jango bucket hit up Cruzer for sure

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back