Anyone Else on Youtube?

Hey dudes,

Got a new upload up:

I'm trying to be consistent with uploads, at least one every week, which is pretty hard to do sometimes if I don't film a bunch in one day.

Last edited:
just watched several of your vids...you are funny! Nice editing work on timing for the one liners lol I think if your content had more DIY or how to stuff your numbers would take off !!
Let's see someone do it! There are a lot of how-to videos on a bunch of different costumes, I'm actually surprised since Boba is such a popular character.

Sidenote: I've subscribed to everyone who's posted up their channels, I look forward to seeing some new content!

just watched several of your vids...you are funny! Nice editing work on timing for the one liners lol I think if your content had more DIY or how to stuff your numbers would take off !!

Yeah, I intend to make a few while I add the finishing touches to my Jack Sparrow costume. Thanks for checking me out, I'll sub when I log back in!

Hey Fetts, I subscribed to all your channels. Here's mine:
hope to do a YT collab with you guys soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey dudes!

Don't want to let the thread die, but I got caught up with end of semester stuff and then the holidays came. I gave my channel a rest for a little while but I'm back at it!
What's everybody working on? I filmed two more videos last week and they're almost done being edited, as well as a bunch of gaming footage for another segment on my channel.
I have yet to fully start production on another show I have intended, but I have all the gear now so it's just a matter of getting with people and shooting it!

It's difficult to try to have a weekly upload schedule, but I think as long as I have content already finished then I can be more like a factory.

Anyone still here uploading? Anyone new?

NPR Just held a contest to be able to play at their offices and go on tour sponsored by Laguintas beer, so my drummer and I entered with a new song called "Catch Up" on my next EP "Favourable Behaviour" and the link is below!

Did anyone else enter the contest? I know there are a lot of musicians on the boards.

Alright bros,

Back at it again with some more Comedy Cosplay stuff, this time about Dr. Who. Any Dr. Who fans? I haven't kept up with the series much after Matt Smith left-- I got into it right when David Tenant left and had to revisit some of those seasons. I'll be playing catch up this summer on a bunch of them since they're on Netflix.

Who else is back on the grind?

Hey dudes,

Posted up another vlog last week, as well as started a thread like this over on The Rpf, go check it out!

Hope everyone is going well.

Up next is some new lens purchases and a steadicam!

Hey dudes,

I just started a new upload schedule! So that means new uploads every week. I just purchased a capture device so I can make gameplay videos, and I have a long lost of comedy vlogs to make.

Here's the last few I didn't post here:

Last edited:
Hey dudes,

I made a video after I had a makeup and fit test of my Jack Sparrow costume. I had to get some last minute makeup and made a video of me going to the store!

Who else is still uploading?

Best,

-Clay

Hey dudes,

I went through recently and added end screens and cards to every single upload. That took some time! Anyway, I'm uploading once a week again. School, work, and my internship are kicking my butt, but I think I'm going to be able to handle the new schedule.

Here's the latest, some Jack Sparrow rings from Master Replicas:

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back