Any Northern California Jango's out there?

GeekdadX7

Active Hunter
Hiya folks, figured I'd just put a question out.
As most of you know, though I've been MIA for a little bit, I'm putting a rotj boba together so that I can try to get approval and troop at a charity cancer research event in Sacramento in September. The event is being organized by my sister, on behalf of my nephew who was treated at that particular hospital. The past 2 years the 501st has shown up, but due to the horrible time schedule that my sister picks for the danged thing (on a friday from 4-8pm.... SERIOUSLY!!! PEOPLE WORK!!!!) The turn out is primarily a few clone/storm troopers, and a couple of biker scouts. I'm pushing to be boba for it this year... but it turns out that my nephews favorite character in all of star wars is Jango Fett.

I was wondering if any of you guys know any 501st Jango's up around that area that I might be able to message waaaaaay in advance now to see if any of them might have availability for it.
*shrugs*

I know that I can message the 501st, but figured I might as well ask the fett's directly here if anyone of you are, or know one.

Muchos Garcias.
;)

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back