ANNOUNCEMENT - Fire Sale, Everything must go!!

Lucksy31

Well-Known Hunter
Preferred Vendor
TDH family,

It is with a heavy heart that I make the following announcement. I have run into some serious financial issues over the last few weeks, and will need to unfortunately part with many of my cherished Fett related collectibles. As much as I enjoy my "stuff", family must come first, and everything else after that. Selling these things now will really help dig myself out of this hole, and I will hopefully be able to return to collecting sooner than later. I would really prefer that these items stay in the Fett community either here or the RPF

Please keep in mind, THIS IS NOT A FOR SALE THREAD, merely an announcement that I will be placing these items up for sale in the coming week. In the actual for sale thread, photos and prices will be included per the C.o.C.

Thanks for looking guys, hopefully these items stay HERE!!!

Items i'm planning to place up for sale include:

1) Real, working, WW1 Mk.1 Webley flare gun

2) Side Show Collectibles Life Sized ESB Boba Fett

3) My personal, 501st approved, Complete ROTJ Boba Fett Costume

4) My personal Complete FX storm Trooper costume (Submitted to 501st for approval)

5) Complete Mon-Cal AT-AT Driver Helmet(With metal Greeblies)

6) RS Props ANH, TK helmet(#10 in their first run ever)

more to follow......

Please keep an eye out for these for sale threads in the upcoming week, and feel free to contact me in regards to any questions you may have.

Thanks,

-Scott

Sorry to hear about this issue, I know it's tough to let go, but it's only materialistic items, You can re-coop and
start your collection again

Good Luck Scott

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep your head up man. If you go to Steel city con in april, the first round of drinks is on me.

ah man sorry to hear this, but like has already been said...stuff is just stuff..just material things, that mostly can be replaced eventually. Get yourself sorted, and like you said...down, but not out!

I know it sucks to have to part with ****, but there's more of it out there and hopefully with some time, it'll all come back to you. Take care of you and yours first, which is what you are doing, and is very honorable and commendable. Hang in there man.

Yeah man, it sucks. But like intwenothor said stuff is just stuff. I went through similar difficulties recently (granted, my house didn't burn) but I rediscovered my love for scratch building stuff instead of spending so much scratch on stuff! Keep your head up and a weather eye out for any silver linings that might come your way.

Best of luck to you and your family, I wish I could afford to help you out and buy some of your stuff when you post it up in the Cargo Hold.

Main

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back