Album help

Fetterling

Jr Hunter
I have not started an album. Shame on me. The thing is I don't know how to go about it, I'm not very tech savvy. I need to start so I can get constructive criticism from you folks. It would suck thinking I did something really neat only to find out I could have done things differently and better. Any help woul be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Clicking your username (located on the right upper corner of the main page, or any page) will open the View Profile page with some options and your recent activity. On the left side is a list pane, and at the bottom of the list you should find the Albums section. By clicking the More button you will open another page and there you will have the Create New Album button. Hit the button then type the Album's name and some description, then hit the Save Changes button. There will be an error message stating This album does not have any photos, but that's normal because there wasn't any extra buttons when you created the album. In the new page you will see on the right side an Upload Photos button which will allow you to upload images to your album. The rest is self explanatory.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back