Vest Advice please

The Fett Man 79

New Hunter
Hi everyone, i'm a new comer to the dented helmet from the UK and was hoping for some advice, i'm currently in the early stages of my costume build and i'm about to start looking at attaching my chest armour to my flak but not quite sure how best to do this to achieve the best finishing look, obviously i want it to look well fitted with no gaps showing between armour and vest as well as being nice and secure at the same time.
Any help / advice would be well received.

Thanks guys

Lots of options for attaching these. You can browse other members build threads to see what they have done.
Options include:
Snap Fasteners
Velcro
Eyelets and Bolts
Jewelry Pins and Clutch Backs
Magnets
Gromets
Any combination of those can work as well
There is not really a right or wrong way to do it. For Level II 501st certification you have to use Gromet method.
Hope this helps.
Cheers and best of luck with your suit!!!

It's my man Bobawomble! hows things my friend?
Great thanks for that thread, i'd thought about a press stud velcro combination but wanted to see what other options were out there, but that thread certainly helps thanks bud.

I'm all good pal
glad I could be of some help. I've been tinkering with gauntlets and doing finishing touches to the helmet that I started some time back. beyond that I've been rain dancing and found religion as I keep muttering "oh god its hot !" o_O
I've posted updates to some of my threads if you want to have a gander ?

Done and done ! if you click under my picture it will bring up a information thing that you can use to navigate to my posts click profile page o_O

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back