1/1 Lifesize Luke Skywalker ESB/ROTJ bust

I cant stop staring.... PLEASE put this on a mannequin and make the whole figure..... i am blown away.... best art i have ever seeen on the internet..... eff the monalisa

I have a resin Luke, Han, and Leia. Afraid to start them because I am afraid I can't do them the justice they deserve like you have achieved here. Incredible lifelike skin detail. I've seen others do similar with silicone but not with solid resin. Would you care to share some of your techniques on rendering the human skin?

wow man... the detailing is amazing, i have no word for how realistic it looks like. nice work, would love to see some more of your work (y)

Wow!!! Scary.... it's really, really good!!! What did you use? Is this a handsculpted piece? A facial cast? Editted facial cast? Whatever the proces or what you have used... it's a really lifelike replication. Awesome!!!

As I make more of these, I learn how to make them more accurate. Here's the latest:
lifesize_luke_skywalker_bust_by_godaiking-dchx91j.jpg

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back