WhiteShadow
Reaction score

• S
    Interested in buying a liner from you. Whatever works best with efx helmet.
    C
    Hey hey, i created this account just now to find out how to order a set of liners from you! They look amazing lol
    W
    The helmet liner kits look amazing so are you using a foam rubber? I just got the new EFX Boba Fett helmet and its pretty good but needs extra work to be great so can I order the V2 with Dome and Im happy to buy any mistakes. gregorkth7@gmail.com thank you.
    H
    Hi, I see your helmet liner kit and I wanted to know if you still keep for sale, great job.
    greetings.
    I building my ROTJ Boba Fett.
    C
    Hi I would like to order helmet liner kit version 2 with dome please!
    G
    I just purchased an ESB version Boba Fett helmet from Leonor Keal/Bobamaker. I’m looking for a liner kit and fell in love with your version 2. Are they still available?
    Hello, new member here. Been lurking around the site for the past few weeks and stumbled upon your liners. I just signed up to hopefully get in on a complete set of the Version 2. Well also to peruse the site and communicate with all that is Fett. Are they still available?

Thanks,
    D.
    F
    Hello, I would love to order one of your helmet liners, version 2, if they are still available. Thanks.
    L
    Hello, I would love to order one of your helmet liners, version 2, if they are still available. Thank you :)
    Do you still have any of the version 2 foam inserts with dome left? If so, I'd like to grab one -- this would be shipping to Edmond, Oklahoma
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
I've been doing props for about 16 years now. I vary wildly with my interests, but my props almost always come back around to Star Wars swag.

prop building, costume design and construction, woodworking, metal work, etc.
Birthday
August 7
Occupation
PC repair technician
Twitter
Click here for my Twitter page.

Signature

-My backpack's got jets-I'm Boba, the Fett.
-I bounty hunt for Jabba Hutt
-To finance my Vette.
Back