New Profile Posts

1. Studio Stasis
    Studio Stasis HelmetObsession
    Did you find your HIC casting yet?
  2. oscarrpc
    oscarrpc woodman
    Hello , I am interested in a girth belt.
  3. bh19812
    bh19812 woodman
    Are you still making ROTJ spats? Not ready to order yet just researching where I might get them from if I need them. THanks
  4. Force Crush
    Force Crush Darth Voorhees
    Good morning Mr. Vorhees. Do you make Jango Fett jetpacks?
  5. GRINCH
  6. rcvk
    rcvk batninja
    Hi batninja,

May I know the FPH 2 Helmet kit, will you ship to Hong Kong? What is the cost will be?

Thanks
    Man
    1. batninja
      batninja
      Due to the size of the box, shipping to Hong Kong would require an additional $25. Total: $375.00 USD. I hope that's acceptable. Please let me know if you have any questions!
      -Eric
      Feb 9, 2019
  7. Yambo
    Yambo
    Hey Guys I wanted to make a Jango Fett Costume, and I have no idea how to or what to do. Alot of help would be greatly appreciated- Thanks
  8. vincbud
    vincbud Stormrider
    Morning! It there a way I can put in an order for a full front? Vincbud@comcast.net. Thanks, Mike
  9. Stormmauer
    Stormmauer Wasted Fett
    Hi - I have PM'd you about a replacement ROTJ Shoulder bell
  10. pabi
    pabi superjedi
    Hi, I saw your page while browsing about quarter scale boba. Great work on the custom paint..
    I recently got mine, just wanted to ask if the front shield is really not flat on the chest? Mine also had a factory defect on the antenna..
    1. superjedi
      superjedi
      Hi, thanks.
      Everything on mine was pretty straight when it arrived.
      Jan 26, 2019
  11. nyjorell
    nyjorell WhiteShadow
    Hello White Shadow, could you please let me know how I could get a liner kit for ESB bobafett helmet? Thanks in advance.
    1. WhiteShadow likes this.
    2. WhiteShadow
      WhiteShadow
      Pm sent
      Jan 24, 2019
  12. Jonathan Lomas
    Jonathan Lomas
    Need is a relative thing these days It borders on desire The high tech world is full of bright shiny things We think that we really require
  13. Candari
    Candari SEEKER
    Hello, I was looking at doing a Rebels Bo Katan build, would you be the person to talk to about the belts and pouches?
  14. CanaFett
    CanaFett
    First build. I might be in over my head! Lol
  15. Delta
    Delta Art Andrews
    Art, I was trying to post a few items I have that I will not be using and couldn't, I not new time wise but I guess I haven't hit a certain number of posts? Is there anyway to be able to do this without posting that many times? Thanks for your help I'm in the military and getting ready to move and needed to clean out some gear I'm not going to use.
    Delta (John)
  16. BillyRose
    BillyRose
    Looking to buy ESB girth belt
  17. Juan Solo
    Juan Solo Major
    Greetings Major! Darth Voorhees kindly referred me to you. I am wondering if you continue to produce the Boba Fett ESB flame thrower attachment with clear tip? If so, will you please message me with purchase details? Thank you for your time sir! Respectfully, Juan.
  18. Juan Solo
    Juan Solo
    Put Juan Solo in the Conga room.... boom chicky boom boom chicky boom boom chicky boom!
  19. Juan Solo
    Juan Solo redkraytdragon
    Greetings! Your fine reputation precedes you sir!

I am wondering if you still take commission on the complete ESB flamethrower attachment with clear tip?

If so, will you please message me with details?

Thank you for your time and consideration.
  20. Dain117
    Dain117
    finally!
  21. Herb
    Herb WhiteShadow
    Hi, I see your helmet liner kit and I wanted to know if you still keep for sale, great job.
    greetings.
    I building my ROTJ Boba Fett.
    2. WhiteShadow
      WhiteShadow
      Pm sent
      Dec 26, 2018
  22. Herb
    Herb
    Building my ROTJ Boba Fett
  23. Gionny
    Gionny woodman
    Whats your price for a new Return of the Jedi girth belt?
  24. METALLBOY
    METALLBOY r3klus
    Do you still need jetpack
  25. Clayton Mayo
    Clayton Mayo WhiteShadow
    Hi I would like to order helmet liner kit version 2 with dome please!