Yooo!

Never been. I really wanted to go last year for my 40th, but someone told me there was a long wait list to be able to get in. I'm not sure if that's the case or not, but it kind of ended looking into going there. Didn't really look into whether or not that was accurate. I know one guy who went there in costume and he said that he had a blast. After looking at the map feature of the forum and seeing how many of us there are in and around los angeles, it'd be kinda cool to have a meet and greet there :)

There actually are a lot of Fetts in LA..sweet! I’d so be down to have a meet and greet someday lol. One of my friends actually went like a week ago and she told me she had a lot of fun. They had some sort of event going on that night, she wanted me to go but I had other plans. It looks pretty legit from the pics though.

I’ve heard mixed reviews about the place. My brother lives in LA and said the couple times he went he was not impressed. The music and food aren’t that great. The decor is alright but it’s a dark night club so the pics hide a lot of the imperfections. The only other thing Star Wars themed are the thematic drinks. Not everyone is in costume, so if you go, go as a group. It’s also pretty expensive from what I hear.

I think it’s a fun idea to go...I’d like to check it out, but won’t go with the highest expectations.

I’ve heard mixed reviews about the place. My brother lives in LA and said the couple times he went he was not impressed. The music and food aren’t that great. The decor is alright but it’s a dark night club so the pics hide a lot of the imperfections. The only other thing Star Wars themed are the thematic drinks. Not everyone is in costume, so if you go, go as a group. It’s also pretty expensive from what I hear.

I think it’s a fun idea to go...I’d like to check it out, but won’t go with the highest expectations.
Thanks for telling me this. Yeah, I’ve also heard mixed reviews based off of yelp. I guess I’ll have to find out for myself. I wish they would build more Star Wars accurate based clubs and stuff here (that are actually good). I’m really excited for the new Star Wars land to be built at Disneyland in 2019!

local LA Fett here!
I'll be honest, I go to this bar more times than I'll admit. I love it!
It has gotten much better since its days as a pop-up and it truly shines as one of the great themed LA bars imo.
Many of the props are made by the talented and super friendly Gordon Tarpley (known for his C-3P0) and really hold up well even when you're not wasted.
The music has gotten much better, with the inclusion of live music karaoke and other fun events.
Everything you need to know is on their FB and instagram.
The community there is always THE BEST. I mean it! they're super welcoming, supportive, and embrace you as family.
I have already made so many friends there and met so many wonderful artists, prop makers, and industry professionals who have worked for LFL/Disney.
I used to go to their events and met good people there, don't just go on a random night or you might miss out.
Once I met people and connected with them, we just keep getting massive groups of cosplayers together whenever we can.
The management even invites me to events and things so i can liven it up.
Obviously, I'm helping them out with the image but the celebrity attention, complimentary drinks, and overall camaraderie there make it so worth it!
Just went last thursday and saturday for friend's birthday parties and had a blast as usual.
If anyone wants to come down and party it up with us, we'd love to have you!
xF4lsmp.jpg

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back