Yet another ESB using a cold cast FPH2

Here I am very hard at work.......ahaha..My son Ringo used the same style I do!!!
d5b284ceb9b59cda5396a91b520de2a1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

Hey buddy, Ringo's helmet has more detail than yours:lol:
Nice work man! Your painting skills are great!

Lol thanks bud the kid is a way better painter than I am hahaha I plan on teaching him early this little dude LOVES boba lol it was one of his first words or well as he calls him "Babo Tee" haha he was so stoked that I gave him that bucket lol it's one he can actually play with he can't touch my painted ones haha

Sent from my iPhone

Visor is installed and ears are painted and screwed on just waiting on some decals and stencils for the killstripes also did the rangefinder but dropped the dam thing during installation!!! And cracked the topper so I'll be needing a new one... no biggie haha
d10f12c00e780f5fca5fdc9e1c64f06d.jpg
531a8cb9c4bfa6a474372a847a104554.jpg
d0e47e56c3d2dbf0982b98501a7098f4.jpg
d9bd8a6378106ecab13f084f48f4b039.jpg

Looks awesome! It is amazing the difference it made to have the visor cut out. The cat scratch area and visor below looks busy and cartoonish without the visor cut out. With the visor cut out, it looks perfect. It is interesting how that solid color tricks the eye. Kid of like what weathering some areas does to how the overall shades of color look.

Good job! It is looking great! I can't wait to get there!

Looks awesome! It is amazing the difference it made to have the visor cut out. The cat scratch area and visor below looks busy and cartoonish without the visor cut out. With the visor cut out, it looks perfect. It is interesting how that solid color tricks the eye. Kid of like what weathering some areas does to how the overall shades of color look.

Good job! It is looking great! I can't wait to get there!

Thanks bud!!! I know what you mean I always get this feeling of great success when I cut out the visor area I will be in the kitchen doing something and can't help but to look in my garage and just stare at the bucket for a minute hahaha sometimes I feel crazy I'll be in trouble once I get it all on a mannequin and have it in the house hahaha my wife will hate it

Sent from my iPhone

Got some test fitting done today .....I gotta say this is by far my favorite paint up so far.

Little man loves it too I got off work early today so I got to spend most of today with just me and my boy before mommy got home....I walked in from the shop and he yells "Babo Tee!!!!" Hahaha so we had to wear it around the house for a while

154c1e98cb65813a331421e9a911e2f7.jpg
21a9eda620f07265947c658a9c1543f9.jpg
ab51f7ba118685cc3545da51b30cc88d.jpg
8cfb92947f214fdc86ffb4dabb875206.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

Quick question, does the light kit shut off when it is in the upright position?

Quick question, does the light kit shut off when it is in the upright position?

Yes but if the bucket moves forward and backward like when I'm walking the lights will flicker a bit... it didn't used to do that I think it started after I dropped the rangefinder or maybe I don't have it mounted in the topper properly

Sent from my iPhone

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back