Would like to get started any suggestions?

Globe

New Hunter
Hi I am new and would like to know where I can find the right prints for armor and good sources to get supplies open to any and all suggestions thank you

I got parts from a bunch of people here recently. Some I bought from the cargo hold, others from various vendors. If you don't have artistic talent (like me) you need to buy everything unfortunately. It all depends on how close to the real thing you want...and how much you are willing to spend.

I ordered my helmet from Animefan and my jet pack from Fett seven. They take a bit to make the items, but its high quality level 2 cert stuff (for 501st trooping standards). I got some extra stuff for these things like a beacon, light pulser (for beacon) and flight stablizer to be added to the jetpack being made by Fett seven. I opted for adding a

Her's a list of the stuff I got and who makes them...

Pieces I have (or will soon):
Flight suit (MOW)
flak jacket (MOW)
Balaclava (MOW)
Guantlets complete (bobamaker)
Helmet - Animefan with fettinator range finder kit
jetpack - Fett seven (with dome light and pulse effect)
Jetpack harness - Kcr7pr
cape - Woodman
braids (horse hair) - Woodman
girth belt (woodman) - Woodman

MOW = ManofWar he has an ebay store you can order online from. He's a nice guy and the point man for Boba Fett boots (which I need to wait for his next run since he's out of my size atm).

Hi I am new and would like to know where I can find the right prints for armor and good sources to get supplies open to any and all suggestions thank you

Welcome aboard Globe!

I'd recommend:

Redkraytdragon here on the forums for Boba Fett armor or Fettpride/Bobamaker/ RS Prop masters
Animefan for his helmets or Fettpride/Bobamaker/ RS Prop masters
Fettseven or NME props for jetpack.or Fettpride/Bobamaker/RS Prop masters
Arkady for all soft cloth parts.
Woodman for cape, braids, girth belt, maybe soon to be leather belts.
Man of War Studios (MoW) for his boots.

The rest comes later.

If you're curious on what they look like finished and the process of it. You can check that out and their armor/helmets on my facebook page. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
The only frustration you might have with some people here is they often can be slow to respond to inquiries. Woodman, as an example, can be difficult to reach at times and the work may take some time to complete, but the quality of his work is well worth the wait. Rome wasn't built in a day.

If you plan to purchase your parts like I did shop around and get input from people...then do background forum checking on Fett crafters. The crafters Sleepsalot and I mentioned are incredibly busy and take time to making the parts. I ordered my helmet from Animefan as an example in November and won't get it until February/March. Other vendors like Kcr7pr who makes the jetpack harness screen realistic (and amazingly light) do "product runs" at various intervals. With these people you really need to strike when the irons hot so to speak.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back