WIP for Hannah's RotJ Fett build

celticzombie

New Hunter
Hello all!
With the help of an amazing group of Mandos, I will be completing my late father's Fett build sooner than I had every imagined and donning it in his honor. It is a very emotional build for all of us and I am grateful for this opportunity. Progress, photos, to-do lists, and other information regarding this build will be updated in here by me and the rest of the group who volunteered their time and skills to make this happen. Looking forward to being a part of this amazing community and sharing this progress in honor of Rat Fett.

-Cheers
Hannah

Hello TDH and MMCC Family :)

I heard about Hannah and how her father passed away locally and I knew that all of us if given the chance would help and assist this young lady given the fact that her Dad was our Brother in this SW community. Hearing more about Hannah's dream from her uncle, I remember shouting out without hesitation that WE, i.e. TDH / MMCC members would help to complete Rat Fett's build so that Hannah could honor him by putting the kit on herself. Being able to help Hannah and giving back to our community like this is and honor for me personally and I'm hoping that members here can also find it in their hearts to help and assist where they can. Hannah and I are located in the SF Bay area and I have assembled a team locally comprised of both TDH / MMCC members. Our build team for the project met with Hannah and her amazing family a few Saturdays back and we learned more about Monty and what a great guy he was. I’m confident that Brother Monty is the best friend that I never got a chance to meet. those that did know him were lucky to have him in their lives and they love and miss him deeply.

At our first meeting we inventoried everything Monty collected from 2008 – 2010 and luckily for us he had about 75% of everything we needed. Like most of us Monty collected everything he saw and could afford from the TDH cargo hold so we have a lot to work with. Monty was also about 5’10/5’11 with a medium build so even though Hannah is on the smaller side, the plates can still be made to work…

I’ll be updating both WIPs here and on the MMCC page to keep everyone updated on how this build is going and what all is still needed and where we would love and appreciate assistance. I’ll be calling on builders, painters and vendors for your help and assistance. A local team member (Kevin) reached out and NME has already agreed to supply us with a helmet for this project and we are over the moon that they would help us like that. Rob and everyone at NME have a special place in our hearts and we can’t thank them enough.

Ok I’ll be adding a detailed list of what we have, what’s still needed and where we could use your talents and services. This is a community build / project and understand that we would do the same for anyone of you. There are also parts collected that won’t work on this build like the shoe size, so we will also have items for sale or trade soon.

Last edited:
Syper,
Thank you for taking on this for Hannah, and heading up this great cause. Please let me know what I can do to help.
Looking forward to your list of items needed......

Hannah’s ROTJ Boba Fett - Costume Checklist.

[H][D] = Have / Done Progress 21/33

Armor
[X][X] Helmet –NME Hero helmet provided Rob at NME and our local MMCC clan. Painting Service donated by Chuck aka SeaMarshall
[X][ ] Collar - Painting Service donated by Chuck aka SeaMarshall
[X][ ] Shoulders - Painting Service donated by Chuck aka SeaMarshall
[X][ ] Chest plates - Painting Service donated by Chuck aka SeaMarshall
[X][ ] Center Diamond - Painting Service donated by Chuck aka SeaMarshall
[X][ ] Abdominal plate - Painting Service donated by Chuck aka SeaMarshall
[X][ ] Back plate - Painting Service donated by Chuck aka SeaMarshall
[X][ ] Cod plate - Painting Service donated by Chuck aka SeaMarshall
[X][ ] Kidney plate - Painting Service donated by Chuck aka SeaMarshall
[X][ ] Knees - Painting Service donated by Chuck aka SeaMarshall
[X][X] Gauntlets - donated by jim aka Syper.

Soft Parts
[X][X] Jump Suit – we have one that might work, tailored time and attention donated By Terrance aka Moon Jaro
[X][X] Vest – Batninja, tailoring time and attention donated by Terrance aka Moon Jaro
[X][X] Neck Seal – Batninja
[X][X] Cape – Army Tent, Weathering done by Jim aka Syper
[X][X] Gloves - Small ROTJ Man of War Studios, Weathering done by Jim aka Syper
[X][X] Hip Pouches – donated, coloring and weathering done by Jim aka Syper
[X][X] Boots – CA-Boots donated and weathering done by Jim aka Syper
[X][X] Spats - Weathering done by Jim aka Syper

Accessories
[X][X] Jet Pack – Painting Service donated by Darren Wright of DW Design
[X][X] ROTJ EE-3 - Done
[X][X] Aluminum Rangefinder Stalk Donated by Full Metal Fett
[X][X] Ammo Belt 8 pouches – Weathering done by Jim aka Syper
[X][X] Girth Belt – Donated by 14killstripes
[X][X] US Divers Buckle - Donated by Full Metal Fett
[X][X] Wookiee Braids - by Woodman Donated by jim aka Syper
[X][X] Shin Tools – Donated by tennantlim
[X][X] Jet Pack Harness Donated by Bigdane
[X][ ] Chest lights Donated by hvacdon needs installation
[X][X] Boot Spikes Donated by Dakota @ Machine Craft Replicas
[X][X] ROTJ Decals - helmet / JetPack / Armor decals donated by Aden Banto
[X][ ] Knee Dart set - Donated by Dakota @ Machine Craft Replicas needs installation
[X][ ] Jet Pack Hooks Donated by Full Metal Fett needs installation

Last edited:
We will be needing to sell some items that we cannot use on this build or parts that will not fit Hannah :) we will keep everyone posted

List Updated :)
I want to thank all those that have donated their time and attention to the build, please pm or post here if you wish to join us on this awesome project...
Thank You

Great stuff and a great reason to complete the build.... keep up the good work.
Thank you!
Syper,
Thank you for taking on this for Hannah, and heading up this great cause. Please let me know what I can do to help.
Looking forward to your list of items needed......
Thank you!! Syper is truly an incredible person for helping me make this happen. I appreciate everyone's positive feedback with this build as it is very emotional for me. I can't wait to honor my Pops.
Let me know if you need soft parts to fit her, I'll donate!
Thank you so much!
If painting service is needed for the ROTJ helmet, I can offer to do that!
Thank you! We might take your offer on this! I believe we just got the helmet in too. :)

Thank you!

Thank you!! Syper is truly an incredible person for helping me make this happen. I appreciate everyone's positive feedback with this build as it is very emotional for me. I can't wait to honor my Pops.

Thank you so much!

Thank you! We might take your offer on this! I believe we just got the helmet in too. :)

Just let me know when is good!

hooks,clips,rings divers belt buckle,belt buckle triglide and aluminium rangefinder stalk, were all provided by Full Metal Fett, thank you Geoff :)

Just a heads up, Its been a slow, cold, busy last few months with the holidays and all but we are right back at it. the Armor, Jetpack and Gauntlets are all off to paint (thanks Tim, Walter and Darren) and we only need the boots and hip pouches so we have just about everything we need.

Our local MMCC clan helped secure a new NME Mercenary helmet and we are still in need of a painter for this helmet ;)
I'll start posting more pics as parts come in / back from paint...

Thanks again everyone for being an awesome community of fellow Boba Fett fans

(=Syper=)

Just a heads up, Its been a slow, cold, busy last few months with the holidays and all but we are right back at it. the Armor, Jetpack and Gauntlets are all off to paint (thanks Tim, Walter and Darren) and we only need the boots and hip pouches so we have just about everything we need.

Our local MMCC clan helped secure a new NME Mercenary helmet and we are still in need of a painter for this helmet ;)
I'll start posting more pics as parts come in / back from paint...

Thanks again everyone for being an awesome community of fellow Boba Fett fans

(=Syper=)
Pm incoming

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back