WIP aussie jango fett.

Just curious i put the flight on n the boot armour ontop still see bits of blue does anyone paint theirs at all just a small amout where u see material?

20170905_074638.jpg

The thigh is on the wrong side..............The scoop out section goes to the outside. It should be about where your hands are when grabbing the pistols. That is what the cut out is for so that you can more easily draw your pistols.

A lot of people put them on wrong because they think it is supposed to be clearance for the cod but if the thighs are in the correct position they clear the cod by a few inches. The thighs sit a bit to the outside edge of the front of your leg, not directly on the front.

Need help!! We dont get rustolem in aust n trying to get the two types of blue in a aust any ideas what colours i can us!!!!!!

Look in my jet pack WIP thread where I painted up two packs. I have a color list in the threads and I think there were some other options.

You basically need a very dark midnight blue. And a very light blue/grey. The key will be how they interact with each other.

Not too bad just make sure the dark blue is dark enough. The light blue looks good.

The dark blue on the jet pack is darker than most people think. If you look in my original build thread you can see where I went with a royal blue that ended up too light and I repainted it with a darker blue to get the match. The final color I used was a midnight blue.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back