Who to ask for a build?

DarthBrooks

Hunter
I'm a bit new and still getting familiar with the sight... I've been a saber collector for a long time but now I'm much more focused on a full Jango outfit just wondering who I should ask who can do commissions?

I'm not a tinker and I'm not good at cutting sanding and polishing and all sorts of stuff like that...

So hello to anyone I haven't met yet and looking forward to getting to know all of you.

Cruzer does full commissions (minus boots,vest, flightsuit, pistols, jetpack, jetpack harness and gloves). He's got a WIP thread for a full Jango build he did for another TDH member. If you search back 4 or 5 pages on this board you'll see it.
Bobamaker (jango props) also does commissions as well. I dont know if he does full suit commissions but I know he makes and can paint his pieces (for added cost of course). Fett Seven does full commissions on Arena jetpack's (Merr Sonn JT-12). Im sure there are other people but those are the ones I know of. You can try contacting those and seeing what they charge and need for turnaround times.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back