Pistols Westar-34 MR quality full metal repoductions.

Ok excellent! I've got a couple projects going on at the moment so a little time is good for me.... thanks for the update.

Excited for these.

I'm sure you probably said but the handles unlike the MR versions are metal as well correct?

Any news as to how many sets are gonna be made? How may it affect the cost? If you don't get 25-50 people will it change the price or will it still be $600 a set?

It could be up to $800 per set. If I dont get enough interest. But he is also trying to drum up some sales on the RPF so I think I should be able to make the quota of 25 to 50 sets.

I'm thinking of selling my MR's? But 1st I would like to know if the counter weight at the bottom of the handle will fit in the MR mirrored stand that I have with my MR's....

Any thoughts?

Daaaamn! Fantastic work remo! Can't wait to see how these beauties will look completed. I've been looking for a set of Westar's for years and could never get hold of a MR set...so it's brilliant to know there's a lot of hard work being done for people who missed out on them. Can't appreciate that enough.

Thanks but most of the credit has to go to David from Dark Energy Creations. He is the brains and skills behind this project. The Barrels are basically done but the hard part is getting the handles just right.

Ok, hope everything is going great and still making progress?

I just posted a link and sending a bunch of people from The Rebel Armory (TRA) over here and I'm sure much more interest will be generated and help keep the cost down for everyone!

Here's a sample plaque I had made in anticipation of this UNBELIEVABLY AWESOME project....

fJX9KF.jpg

This thread is more than 31 days old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back