For Sale Villainworks: Major's ESB Found Parts Fett (EE-3 (Webley) and Gauntlets)

Major

Active Hunter
So.... after a lot of back and forth, I've decided to start selling off my ESB Fett Suit. I'll be listing various components over time, and, as you'll see, I have most of the found parts prior to the Whipchord housing being discovered (yes, this also means I have a real Glenross on my Gauntlet and the Webley is also real, including the MPP flashtube).

I'm in the process of taking photos of the various pieces and will update this thread as I add components. All items that you will see have been assembled, painted and finished by me (i.e. VillainWorks)

You're welcome to ask about things in advance if you like, but these are the pieces I will be listing overall (Armor, Gauntlets, Shin Tools, Sidearm (w/holster), EE-3, Jetpack, Ammo Belt, Chest Light, Jetpack Beacon Light, Girth Belt, Jetpack Harness). If there's a known found part out there, with a minor exception, it will be on those pieces. Please also keep in mind these pieces will not be broken down and not for someone looking to do a budget build. I will list each found part on the pieces, and there will be a link below to a Google Drive folder where all pictures will be uploaded. I would rather set expectations and make it a smooth process overall. This is not a decision I've taken lightly, so I ask your understanding in that respect. Prices will not include shipping, that will be determined based on your location. With that....

ESB EE-3: This is a real 1916 Webley No 1 Mk 1 Flare Rifle (check out the serial numbers in the photos. Interesting that the grip/stock didn't match the tube). This was originally nickel plated that I purchased from a veteran in Denver (approx 2013). I had a gunsmith de-plate it for me and blue it. It also has a MPP Microflash Tube (the pics of the guts are for reference, they've long been sold to my Vader expert), ASI 4x20 scope (tall feet), Molex Connectors, Swimming Pool Clamps, Unimax Failsafe Switch(x2), LMK Aerial Split Plugs (x3). Price: $6000

ESB Gauntlets:
MQ-1 Battery Cover, MQ-1 Keypad, Glenross Dental Expander (MCR Replica), Red & Silver MicroMega Dental Files, EverReady Mini Flashlight, Copper Circuit Board, Alco 106D Push Button Switches (x2), Michell Sweep Arm Pivot (x4). Price: $900

Here's a couple of pics:

IMG_6034.jpgIMG_7610.jpgIMG_7612.jpgIMG_7604.jpg

Google Drive Link: ESB Fett - Google Drive

(You'll see folders for each item). If there's a folder for other items, they've been sold.

I'll be taking pics of the gauntlets and getting those up soon. Other than that, I'll have a set of FP Hero Armor fully painted up a little later on.

Any questions, please let me know.

RP

Last edited:
This thread is more than 50 days old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back