UPDATES WITH DVH/Darth Voorhees 2018

Darth Voorhees

Well-Known Hunter
Preferred Vendor
PLEASE GO TO THE LASTEST POST TO SEE MOST RECENT UPDATES!

It is with a heavy heart that i am posting that myself and my wife have parted ways. The reason i am posting this here is because my new shop that was literally JUST finished is planted in our back yard, so this will affect you guys. I just want you to know there may be delays with everything now due to this unfortunate circumstance. [THIS SITUATION HAS BEEN RESOLVED AS OF NOV 19TH 2018]

We are going to remain friends and i will be able to use the shop until i can find a new place, but as you may figure, im going to have to be scrambling to get a new place and get my own car. I will probably take on a few more commissions to get some cash together but after that it is likely DVH will be shut down by the end of the year. Im debating whether I want to continue building the vac table or just sell off what i have . If i was to build it i will need a place to set it up after i move and thats not going to be easy as i will need a higher power line, and if im renting its unlikely i'll have that or be able to install it. So im weighing the options right now.

If i end up shutting DVH down all my molds and masters will be for sale along with the vac pump and whatever i have for the vac table.

I will post for sale threads if this happens, just wanted to let everyone know whats going on if it takes me longer to reply or whatever.

**UPDATE NOV 19th 2018... The wife and i have reconciled so although this past 2 months have caused dleays, i am getting back on track. Please check the latest post in this thread to see the most recent general DVH updates!

Last edited:
I'm so sorry to hear this. You've been making so many awesome props, it will be a huge loss to TDH. Let me know if I can do anything since I'm in new england as well.

thanks guys...its tough but trying to push through and focus on DVH to keep me distracted. I will be talking with the ex tonight to see if i can get indefinite use of the shed/shop. Im planning on staying in the area so it can work. If she agrees, then i will continue on with the vac table and previous plans. If not i'll have to weigh my options.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back