Boushh Todd's (Sandman) Boushh Helmet Build

Wow that has come up awesome and I can't believe how quick you have done it. Thanks for posting the build thread, this will help a lot

So I decided, as a final touch, to make my own "name plate" for the helmet.

Photo%207-6-15%203%2031%2039%20pm_zpsbq71n4jz.jpg

It is essentially an aluminium plate measuring 14.5cm x 6cm, with vinyl cut out letterings on it, and a simple bent stand at the back to hold the plate at an angle. Figured that I could make any design that I wanted, so why not?

What do you guys think?

Photo%207-6-15%203%2031%2046%20pm_zpseo0cijj4.jpg

Photo%207-6-15%203%2031%2054%20pm_zpso2u8f3wv.jpg

This is absolutely fantastic work. I'm hoping to get a Boushh build started for my husband, sent off an email yesterday to Todd hoping that he still makes kits!

This is absolutely fantastic work. I'm hoping to get a Boushh build started for my husband, sent off an email yesterday to Todd hoping that he still makes kits!

Let me get this straight. You're building a Boushh for your husband to wear?

Yes Todd still makes them. Cos my buddy just got one delivered. :)

Wow. That's some grade A work! Love the detail in your paint work. The finished leather kit is really nice too.

Thanks man!

Neat build, but no pictures were shown with how it looks with the lights on...could you take a picture or video and post it with the lights on?

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back