The Official Daniel Logan Project!! (Dressing Young Boba)

Received the GMH from Skyfire 2 days ago. I'll be starting a thread in the helmet forum once I begin work. :)
So far, the accessories include a Machinecraft hollow stalk, a JC27 RF light kit, and a real MQ-1 circuit board.
Got word from Terminalfettler that he'll be sending an RF topper at some point.

2 Questions:

1- How do we get Daniel to take the roll of Boba up again for any and all Star Wars films going forward?? To myself I am thinking why on earth wouldn't Disney have already talked to him about this. You can't just replace him. In my opinion, there is no one better suited. (and no one gripe about his height, we are in 2017, we have the technology :D)
2- Where do I ship the US Divers CO belt and buckle for his suit?

2 Questions:

1- How do we get Daniel to take the roll of Boba up again for any and all Star Wars films going forward?? To myself I am thinking why on earth wouldn't Disney have already talked to him about this. You can't just replace him. In my opinion, there is no one better suited. (and no one gripe about his height, we are in 2017, we have the technology :D)
2- Where do I ship the US Divers CO belt and buckle for his suit?

Viper it will go to Wasted Fett's for final assembly, address inbound in a PM.

2 Questions:

You can't just replace him. In my opinion, there is no one better suited. (and no one gripe about his height, we are in 2017, we have the technology :D)

Right! If we can make Tom Cruise look like his is 5'10" in all his movies, height isn't an issue for these guys :lol:

SJ, I should have a servo kit for you in a week, just waiting for one more part. I'm still working on the beacon kit run, but it's close.

Jc, cool, but jbdubz is going to do the servo install. So you can either send it my way when it's ready and I'll pack it up with the bucket, or you can send it straight to him. (y)

20170630_175427.jpg
I have a custom made accurate Joe Brown liner I could donate if needed :)

20170210_185122.jpg

20170630_175427.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm itching for an update! Love that recent video of Daniel with Wasted Fett and Arkady. Absolutely awesome community this is.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back