The Official Daniel Logan Project!! (Dressing Young Boba)

Pat uses the FPH2 Hollow stalk

I can offer a jetpack beacon as well if its needed. Once I get my kit runs going I will set some aside for this project.
As for the rangefinder, what model is it? (fph2 or something else) and is there a hollow stalk?

I'm asking everyone to film themselves while they make/paint the part for Daniel. Please introduce yourselves, the part you're painting/ making and what you're doing, how you're doing it. And what you do in real life besides obsess over Boba. Whether it's hanging out with your family or what you do for a living. Something that shows who you are. The clips will be edited and put together for a documentary film. Try and film them in HD 1920x1080 and have someone else film you.

Have the video unedited, so we can pull the pieces that we like.

Last edited by a moderator:
What an awesome idea!! I love it.

I'm asking everyone to film themselves while they make/paint the part for Daniel. Please introduce yourselves, the part you're painting/ making and what you're doing, how you're doing it. And what you do in real life besides obsess over Boba. Whether it's hanging out with your family or what you do for a living. Something that shows who you are. The clips will be edited and put together for a documentary film. Try and film them in HD 1920x1080 and have someone else film you

It's a cool idea but I don't like being on film or getting my picture taken.

Ahhhh i missed this! Id be interested in painting the jetpack if Jbdubs wouldnt mind. If not, well i guess everything i can do is taken care of! rats!

I'm asking everyone to film themselves while they make/paint the part for Daniel. Please introduce yourselves, the part you're painting/ making and what you're doing, how you're doing it. And what you do in real life besides obsess over Boba. Whether it's hanging out with your family or what you do for a living. Something that shows who you are. The clips will be edited and put together for a documentary film. Try and film them in HD 1920x1080 and have someone else film you

Is it okay if it's unedited? I have no video editing software ever since Windows yanked Windows Movie Maker out of their freeware.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back