Taking apart an original pulce 40

EvanDallas

Hunter
IMG_6693.JPG
Does anyone have a link or any assistance in getting a Pulce 40 disassembled to look like the ESB version?

IMG_0613_zps7e5352aa.JPG
Unscrew the tip and slide the plastic sheath off.

There's a thin rod with a little nut so unscrew that too then everything else slides off. Be careful here because there are some balls inside although you won't need them.

The plastic oval should slide out with a bit of effort.
IMG_0729_zps89476fbe.JPG

Unscrew the nob at the back with the d ring attached.
IMG_0611_zps66cfcf21.JPG

Knock the pins the body of the gun through with a tap and that will allow the tube to slide free.

Now you can see the inside mechanism and remove that long rod.

After that it all goes back together quite easily and the pins are just pushed back in to hold it all together.

The pin holding the red trigger clasp in place is removed by tapping through as well.
IMG_0605_zps306a6d53.JPG

There will probably be a lot of gunk and grease inside so make sure you prepare for that.

Last edited:
You're a bucket of awesome sauce with a side of guacamole.

Actually mate I've uploaded those direct to the site rathet needlessly because I now see Art has found a way to migrate PB images without everyone forking out so there are further pin a thread I did a few years back comparing two variant Pulces and the Mojo replica. If you check my thread list you'll find it.

Peace.

Andy.

I just picked one up on eBay for $500. I honestly can't quite remember, but I believe the last one I bought went for around $800 or so. There is one on the RPF right now for $1000.

Now that I have two, I am finally willing to mod one out to ESB sidearm. Still trying to figure out that paint....

I just picked one up on eBay for $500. I honestly can't quite remember, but I believe the last one I bought went for around $800 or so. There is one on the RPF right now for $1000.

Now that I have two, I am finally willing to mod one out to ESB sidearm. Still trying to figure out that paint....
Lol I got outbidded by Art.

I'm still thinking poorly painted with Zinc chromate primer with the original colour showing through giving the grey tones.

I am still trying to work out how to make the trigger continue to work without the rod showing on the front end. I THINK I have it resolved... we will see.

So... found a solution.

I pulled the upper receiver apart (it is just pressure fit together) and the. Resinserted the back/barrel back into the grip. I took the trigger rod, cut it way down and retreaded it. I added a spring and a bit to the shortened rod which made the trigger work again. Then I just slid the aluminum body back in place and put the barrel on! Done! Trigger works with no external visible changes.

For anyone wondering, the threading is M3 x 0.50

PS. Please don’t critique how badly I bent the rod rethreading it. ;)

D5A86909-71AA-465D-8EFE-A4DA030DA2C5.jpeg

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back