Stormtrooper Kit

jfuchs

New Hunter
Hello everyone,

I am looking to start a new kit. I have been wanting to start a stormtrooper kit. I would like to base it on the Empire Strikes Back. Would anyone happen to know where to find a good kit or have one for sale? I am 6 feet 3 inches and weigh about 175. Thanks in advance!

1st Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment

This is the 501st site. It is the place for all thing Stormtrooper. But I will say this, don't just go on the site and ask to buy armor....join, read and study. Learn who the good makers are and then make your decision. There are several guys who put out quality kits. Also you can learn which kits work best with your height and weight.

STAR WARSâ„¢ Classic Trilogy Imperial Stormtrooper (PRE-ORDER) | ANOVOS Productions LLC

This is the license holder for producing kits right now. But they have not started delivering product yet. They should be shipping soon. This is the closest thing to a get it all in one place buy as you can get at the moment.

Hope this helps

How about RS Prop Masters? As far as i know they will trim the Kit to your body measurements if you ask for it.
Just the delivery times are some kind of a gambling game...

The kit will probably be left with more material at the edges if you need it due to your size, but you may still need some adjustment at the strap install system.RS does have nice armor though. Very thin, as they only pull .060, which feels very thin though. Did you check Troopermaster? He has very nice TK armor too.

I bought a great kit from AP (AuthenticProps) from whitearmor.net. The guys name is Mark and he is really nice and easy to talk to. He will trim your kit and get it ready for you. You will still need to assemble it but it can be done rather quickly. PM me and I can forward you his info.

Anovos, AP, and RS are all names you'll see all the time on whitearmor.net. They are all vetted sellers and most people use their kits. An ESB armor set is a little more rare than ANH as most people troop with ANH. I would encourage you to join whitearmor.net, introduce yourself and do some searching over there. You'll find everybody to be very helpful and if your heart is set on ESB, it is possible and you'll be able to either make it, or eventually buy a kit from somewhere. Good luck!

You should find everything you need on this site. I just rejoined and finished my old Trooper a few years back. This site will be tons of help

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back