STAR WARS is.. timeless :)

RBF

Well-Known Hunter
It truly is!! I saw the Last jedi with my 6 year old (the trooper in this picture) and it was such an experience. To see your own child as enthusiastic, thrilled... downright nerveus when the letters pop on the screen and the STAR WARS theme thunders in... wow :)

The costuming is soaking in aswell... B'Elanna now wants to be Ashoka Tano... so... why not? Working on Vader myself so we could do some nice pics in a year or 2 :)

Take care and thank you for being awesome TDH!!!

26167762_1967769020130274_8999214478989644604_n.jpg

It truly is!! I saw the Last jedi with my 6 year old (the trooper in this picture) and it was such an experience. To see your own child as enthusiastic, thrilled... downright nerveus when the letters pop on the screen and the STAR WARS theme thunders in... wow :)

The costuming is soaking in aswell... B'Elanna now wants to be Ashoka Tano... so... why not? Working on Vader myself so we could do some nice pics in a year or 2 :)

Take care and thank you for being awesome TDH!!!

View attachment 159555
Wow that’s so cool. This is what Star Wars is about. Lovely picture.

Did you do the trooper kit yourself? I have a 2yr old and I know she will be a huge Star Wars fan (ha ha), I am wanting to get a head start on cos play/ costume references.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back