Star Wars Celebration 2019

Darth Voorhees

Well-Known Hunter
Preferred Vendor
Tickets on sale June 5th 12PM CST
Untitled-1.jpg

The "Jedi Master" ticket lets you bypass the lines and stuff, so it depends what that's worth to you.
They sell out QUICK though. Like if you blink, they're gone.

Unfortunately I won't be going this year. Was really counting on it being in Anaheim so I could drive down with my Fett. Chicago is just a bit too far.

Ah that sucks Aaron, well i'll catch ya at the next one!

We also booked the hyatt...hoping the blocks will be cheaper and we can get in on that, but if not we already have the hyatt booked. It IS pricey, but i guess we'll figure it out!

All the rooms are gone. I was lucky enough to get one, but its 3 miles from the venue. They should have a shuttle though since it was one of the offical hotels and booked through the SW link.

Had my room since they announced the location. I got 5 day pass, 2 of the available shirts, lanyard, patch and pin. I'll most likely avoid the store now.

That store is ridiculous. Two friends spent a whole day in line for that store in Orlando - between getting in and waiting to pay. They came out with a shirt, a couple patches and two pin packages. I'd rather pay the higher price on eBay than spend all that time waiting.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back