Should I produce a Jango boot? (Manofwarstudios)

Hey Guys,

Here's an update:

My overseas contacts have dug up an accurate KC sole which could be used for the Pit Crew version, unfortunately It does not have the blue kill stripe on the heal for 100% accuracy. In it's place is an engraved name which sucks but at least it's not raised or colored lettering. Being engraved as seen in the photos it could be filled in! If we fail to find the accurate version we could possibly use this model in it's place "What do you think"?

The hunt continues for the elusive blue kill stripe! :p

I would be all over these! Couldn't the name be filled in, then cut and create a blue groove???

Christian - Other than the lucky few with 100% accurate KC Pit Crews, a model with the sole you currently have would be a SIGNIFICANT upgrade for most of us; and we would be willing to purchase. So, while searching for the KC PC, maybe consider a small run with what you have???

Yeah. it's not 100% but it's the best next to KC Pit Crews. I would agree with OBrotherRacing that name be filled in, then cut and create a blue groove.

Make a run bro. I will order 2 pairs of size 8! :)

I have a pair of BED STU size 10 which is the same as the original KC's and it has the cut outs in the sole...looking for my pics ti post.

And for the record YES to your question. My boots are being worn out

I would buy a pair and I haven't even finished my Boba yet ;) I'm in Christian. If the quality is anything like it was for the Boba boots, it will be a nice first piece for my Jango costume.

Terrantula

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back