Shiny paint?

scorcione

New Hunter
I’m not sure if this has already been asked but - once my helmet gets here (I ordered mine from Amazon) I plan on painting it to match my armor.. I would like to make some parts shiny.. but what kind of paint do I use for this?

I watched a YouTube channel where someone had used some kind of powder but he spoke so fast I couldn’t quite understand him and missed what he had said

Also - I plan on taking off the cheap visor the mask will come with and replacing it with a welders visor (cut to size) is there a particular way I should do this?

Thank you so much for all of your help

sincerely

new builder

krylon fusion spray paint. use a gloss paint... OR you can use a gloss spray after to seal the paint. that will make it shiny. there is also gloss you can paint on with a brush. it also depends on what you used to paint your armor... i would say use the same paint brand on everything so everything will match. its very hard to match paint colors that are from different makers/brands.

for the rattle can spray paint you can just go to your local Home Depote

for the spray gloss sealer you may be able to get some at a Hobby Lobby type place OR your local comic shop that also sells miniatures (its used in miniature painting)

for the brush on gloss you will need to got to a Hobby Lobby or Michaels

also masking fluid will save you so much time and is great for adding scratches to paint and wear marks to the paint. also available at Michael's

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back