searching for a bucket

FettUp95

New Hunter
Hello my name is Cole and I am new member. I don't really have the artistic skill to make the helmet from scratch. But I do know I want to purchase one and eventually paint it myself. Does anyone have any pointers on who and where I can find a seller with the best quality and screen accurate size/shape? Preferably a fiberglass helmet that is durable?

i'd suggest getting a wasted fett fph2 helmet, take your pick of ESB or ROTJ

FPH stands for Fett Pride Helmet (I think). Fett Pride is not longer in the biz. You can search around to find out why. However, Wasted Fett bought the mold from Fett Pride and he is casting them himself. I have both an old Fett Pride and a Wasted version. The Wasted Version is lighter, but the quality is the same.

There are other versions out there. The GMH version, which is also made by Wasted. And DVH makes one as well.

I have a big head and the FPH2 is larger than other versions, so that is what I have. And I even have trouble getting my head in that one once the electronics have been installed. If you're into that sort of thing...

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back