Rounding out Jango

I've seen this a couple places and believe I already know the answer but want to ask just in case. Is it acceptable to have the Arena pack and a helmet that doesn't have the dent? I see know mention of a dent in the CRL and the jetpack is your choice.

It's acceptable yes for 501st. If you plan on going for dual membership into the Mando Mercs as well then you'll need a dented helmet with the arena pack and the undented helmet with the Z-6 mitrinomon pack. They divided Jango into 2 versions, Kamino suit and Geonosis Arena suit.

I've seen this a couple places and believe I already know the answer but want to ask just in case. Is it acceptable to have the Arena pack and a helmet that doesn't have the dent? I see know mention of a dent in the CRL and the jetpack is your choice.

Ok, next question... is the arena helmet WITH the dent 501st approvable as there is no mention of the dent in the CRL?

Sent from my SM-G950U

Im fairly certain there are approved Jango's with the dented helmet. So I believe that the dent is ok. I sure hope it is too because I like the look of the stubby pack better than the Z6 and I want to keep the suit accurate so that means I will also be doing the dented helmet.

I think I've commited myself to sticking with the undented helmet, going for 501st approval and then adding in the dented helmet at a later date if I decide to get Mando approval.

Sent from my SM-G950U

For 501st you can have dent or no dent with either pack.

The Mercs are wrong in the way they divided the two kits. The fact is that Jango has the dent on Kamino while he is wearing the classic jet pack. I have stopped offering advice on Jango Fett on the merc boards because there are a number of them that just have dug their heels in and won't accept screen shots to change their minds. I have seen them tell people the thighs are wrong when they are in fact correct........but I digress.

My Jango Fett is approved in both clubs and I have both packs, and both helmets. But I have always trooped with the undented helmet.

As I mentioned above, to be really precise the Geonosis version should only have one pistol as well, but I always troop with both pistols even when I am wearing the stubby pack.

I've got a sweet Kamino pack from Korbanth... if you still looking contact korbanth.com he doesn't promote that stuff on his site but he can easily get you a Kamino or Arena pack in fact his painter can do any set up you want missile or not? Either way. I love mine

I suppose since I started this thread... I should put a final post on it....
29543295_1755732604483359_3882418668228275542_n.png

Last edited:
Kdogg posted this on 5/2

Ah yes the CRL requirements did change very recently. Undented Jango helmet can only be worn with Z-6 classic jetpack and the Dented Jango helmet can be worn with either Jetpack (Z-6 or JT-12).

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back